[python] Re: new pivot steered trike

  • From: Lazybee45@xxxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:42:06 EDT

In a message dated 07/11/2004 12:16:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
jmages@xxxxxx writes:
Is the trail negative or positive?
The trail is awful close to being neutral, but I think it is negative at this
point.  that is something I am looking at.  teh other thing is Wheelbase.
the rear wheels are just beside my elbows and I think that adds to the
instability.  I am thinking of what i might do to make this sucker a little
more
stable.  It is n ot a bad trike!  At the moment I have a triple crank, and a
SACHS 3
X 7 hub on it.  Of the 7 cogs, I can use the lower 6 due to clearance
problems (I can fix that eventually too I think!)  But the gearing goes up to
about
127 inches and down to 13 or so.  It is a pretty nice little rig!
mark

"Spandex is a fashion faux Pas!"
Mindi, the fashion consultant.