[python] Re: new pivot steered trike

  • From: Lazybee45@xxxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 18:12:28 EDT

In a message dated 07/10/2004 8:20:20 AM Central Daylight Time, jmages@xxxxxx
writes:
Could you please give me a more detailed explanation or a
drawing?
OK, I have a photo.....on my other computer.  this one is my daughter's and
mine is inthe 'puter hospital!  But look at it this way.  the seat has a pivot
that is about 6 inches down from teh top of the back of the seat.  there is
another pivot point right under teh front part of the seat.  these points line
up as if they were two ends of a long headset. The angle is REALLY laid back,
more than 45degrees.  The trike is basically the SAME as a Python.  But the
"headset" is somewhat longer! when I get the old puter back, I will send a
photo!

mark