[python] new 20"-Python

  • From: "Borm" <tk.borm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 12:28:13 +0200

I am a absolute new python-rider. The first rollout of my python was at
April 22.
My inspirations have been the baby-Python and the French-Python. The
dates of my lowracer are:
Wheel-Size 20? 20?, Pivot Angle 60°, Trail -14cm, Seat Height 31cm,
BB-Seat Diff. 23cm, Ground Clearance 26cm, Wheelbase 100cm, Weight 18kg,
BB-FWA 50cm (variable), BB-EOS 70cm (variable), Front Tubing 30x15x1,5.
The Seat Angle is variable by a quick-release.
The Steering Pivot is made of Rod-End-Bearings with 12mm Size. They
first work very strong and I had to make them going easier. The gear-hub
is a 7-gear Sachs.
At the moment I am learning to ride that bike. I have done 60 km that
needed two pair of leather-gloves. Now I am able to ride distances of 1
km without stops (sometimes). It is not relaxed but very funny. I think
it will take some time to join the public traffic without fear.