[python] never satisfied

  • From: ****** <bb1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 18:37:38 -0500

I'm 78 and in fair physical condition. Early 2003 I switched to an actionbent, understeer, recumbent ( www.actionbent.com) I now have more than 19000 troublefree km. It is a delight to ride, principally because of the panoramic view of surrounding scenery and the sky. On road bikes i only seemed to watch the front wheel. BUT .......... much of my life i've suffered from seldom finding satisfaction.

I crave a python, mainly for it's hands-off steering and short chain.
The problem is my lack of a suitable workshop. I have worked with metal ....... mechanical clock repair ....... but have no experience with any form of welding. If you tell me to grow up and be content with my current bent ........ you are probably correct.
But still I pine.
Regards to all
Brian Smith in S Carolina, USA