[python] Re: monty's new home

  • From: Hanno Hirsch <superhanno@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:43:12 +0100

Hi Olaf,

dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx schrieb:
> Hoi Olaf,
>
> Attached a folded monty. Hope the collage is not misunderstandable..
.
.
..

> Is there hope for a monty 2.0?
>
> Dirk
>

> Olaf Johansson wrote:
>>
>> Jürgen, I have moved the montypage to a new url
>>
>> http://www.olafjohansson.com/monty/montypage.html
>>
>> If you want to update the link on the projects page please do so.

I also would recommend you to take off the seat, that saves up a lot of
space.

I do so with my contest-winning "Twist".

The Seat is made of flat multiplex wood plate (the ergonomic shape is
added by PE foam), where de butt part is connected to the back part via
hinge.
I take off the seat whenn parting it and use the seat as a comfortable
backpack, that means I strap the other two frame parts to the seat and
attach some backpack straps to carry it on the back.

hey, do I notice some interest in folding recumbents here?

how about a new folding recumbent contest at SPEZI fair 2008 ?

        Hanno, working on Twist Mk II