[python] Re: monty pic

  • From: "Torben Scheel" <torben@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 15:34:55 +0200

> Thanks Torben. A rollable seat? What do you mean?

Just a thought. The zzipper front fairing can be rolled up for
transportation, and your bike being so small it seems that the seat is the
bulkiest part when it is dismantled. If a clever head could construct a
seatback from the same material as the zzipper, maybe with a pair of
detachable supports on the rear, the bike would fit in a grocery bag
(well, almost).

> > Are you doing the full monty (öresund rundt) on thursday?
> >

> Alas, I have a bad heel stopping me.

I pray for a quick recovery, also for Jan-Inges knee :-)

Cheers,
Torben