[python] Re: metric steel supply

  • From: Frank Schmaus <frank.schmaus@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 16:31:40 +0100

Depending on what is more often sold in your area, I would not stick to one or the other system. Most things translate well into the other. I have some atomic zombie plans, which are also all in inches, but as I live in Germany, of course I order my stuff in metric messures, that are usual and close to the inch values.

I also would like to build a python this summer. But then I'd like to build so many things, that I can not say whether it will work out this season..
Cheers,
Frank

raffles mcdowell schrieb:
Hello. I am hoping to build a python, and to learn to ride it this summer. My problem is that I am having trouble finding the steel. I live in Northern Canada and steel suppliers in my area don't have anything in the size range that I'm looking for. Does anyone out there know of a supplier, in western Canada, of metric sized (or similarly sized imperial) steel that would be appropriate for Python construction?
Thanks Raffles McDowell