[python] mesure...

  • From: Laurent Dechenne <laurent.dechenne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 18:54:55 +0100

hello

here the mesure for my 26/26 python:

<x-tad-bigger>Pivot Angle [°] : 69°
Trail: -30
Seat height: 20cm
BB/seat diff. (46,5-20) 26,5
ground clearence: 11
wheelbase: 114,5
weight:13kg
weight with pilot: 88kg, 51kg on front wheel, 37kg on rear wheel mean cg 48cm back on front axle
bb/fwa:37
bb/eos:72,5
turning circle: 2,5
front tubing:35*20*1,5

one on the most ridable bike i have build, realy easy, confortable... until around 35/40 km/h after, the bike become to "nervous" and i can stay on...at this "high" speed the quickness of reaction the bike have is out of proportion with my quickness and my precision of my mouvment to controle the bike... this is my feeling

next test : with a 20' wheel for the back .. </x-tad-bigger>