[python] max speed re-revisited

  • From: Dirk Bonné <dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 00:26:15 +0200

Hi,

because I moved, I am surround by a lot of delightful hills, and just
wanted to note that my max speed until now is 60kmh without scary feel.
I am attributing the max speed problems we already discussed about only
to wind problems. If there is a side wind, going fast downhill is simply
not fun. May be the people with front fenders hit the problem earlier
because of the self-induced wind when going downhill  (this was already
noted in a previous post by grwillams).

Dirk