[python] Re: max downhill speed --lost mail, second try

  • From: Ray Schümacher <mtb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 07:30:37 -0700

At 04:56 AM 5/6/2005, you wrote:
>Dirks Python performed very well. Here are some pictures from the tour
>around Öresund http://www.parnes.com/hpvsblog/archives/000891.html#more

Great photos! The translation at http://www.systranbox.com/systran/box was
pretty funny. One of my desires in the next year or so is to visit Sweden and
Germany cycle touring. My Mom's family is from Hesselhalen and Tjörnarp.

>We havent heard from Olaf hope he has'nt fainted in the paintfumes!

I'll probably use Hammerite-type paint
http://www.hammerite.com/webapp/wcs/stores/HAMUK/ICIPaints/servlet/ProductDisplayCmd?productId=255006&storeId=10102&catalogId=1&langId=-1&siteName=HMUK.
 It's tough and covers bad finish jobs well. The fumes are particularly nasty,
though, as most contain powdered silica.

Ray