[python] Re: max downhill speed --lost mail, second try

  • From: "Jan-Inge Ljungberg" <jan-inge.ljungberg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 13:56:45 +0200

Hi all
Dirks Python performed very well. Here are some pictures from the tour
around Öresund http://www.parnes.com/hpvsblog/archives/000891.html#more
We waited for Olaf but he was home painting his Monty, the rumour is
saying it's gonna be pink!
We havent heard from Olaf hope he has'nt fainted in the paintfumes!

seee ya

Jan-Inge Ljungberg
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kassör HPV Sverige