[python] Re: max downhill speed --lost mail, second try

  • From: "Torben Scheel" <torben@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 10:35:25 +0200

Dirk Bonne wrote:

> I have only a front brake. I never experienced a problem with it.

Since you seem to worry about doing time for riding with unauthorized
framenumbers, I should inform you that on a bike in Denmark 2 seperate
brakes are mandatory (as well as a red rear and a white front reflector,
yellow reflectors on the spokes, a bell and a lock) :-)

> I still slammed into the car, but I managed to turn so far that we hit
> side by side, and got away with nothing more that a pair of jelly legs

I'm glad you walked away - err - rode away in one piece.

Cheers,
Torben