[python] Re: locking the pivot

  • From: Rhisiart Gwilym <Rhisiart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 08:47:09 +0000

To me, the beauty of the python is lost when you toss on
these "assists".

Thanks Kevin,

my thoughts, precisely!

Let's keep things simple and beautiful ...

Jürgen.

Siwmae pawb(Hiya all)!

Yup! I make a third on that opinion.

Incidentally, to all those pythonauts who apologise for their quality of English: Don't worry! English is now very much a world language: hundreds, maybe thousands of slightly different variants and accents. Who says any one is 'better' than another? As a native speaker, I never fail to understand the usages of those posters who are using it as a second language, even when they think that they're not very good at it. Don't worry guys! It's always clear and vivid. Talk on.....!

Cofion gorau (Best remembrances),      Rhisiart G