[python] kids lean steer trikes (links)

  • From: howard needs <howardneeds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 18:55:34 +0000

Greets to all,
   I saw these recently, and thought that they may be of interest, I thought
they looked pretty cool (familiar even) any comments? I personally have no
further info.

   Kettler - The Sloopy at
http://toys.kettler.net/index.php?id=47&tx_accommercemod_pi1[catuid]=88&tx_accommercemod_pi1[produid]=50&tx_accommercemod_pi1[back]=25&cHash=668d2fa5ee

   Dino X-Trike at
http://www.dinokart.co.uk/3-wheel-pedal-cars/dino-x-trike-red/prod_57.html
(also in black)

   I hope the links work, otherwise "search-engine" the keywords, I thought
"The Sloopy" had been mentioned elsewhere on the list but I couldn't find it
(or the "X-Trike" which may be new-ish). I couldn't find the (German?)
manufacturer of Dino pedal karts.

   If I ever get around to splashing some paint on my Python, I shall send some
pics. To anyone considering building one, I had fantastic fun building
(ongoing) and learning to ride mine (ongoing), I am lucky to have somewhere
easy to practice and some spare time. The bike is pretty bog-standard (as
Jürgen's plans) so no particular innovation to report. A big thank you for the
inspiration to Jürgen and everybody else.

Bye from Howard

Win an Xbox 360 or £200 Top Shop Vouchers
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454062/direct/01/