[python] just discovered

  • From: "Tobias Gommel" <tobias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:24:06 +0100

to who it may concern,
i am a 40 year old male from southern germany and very interested in
unusual hpv`s. i build and ride bike-choppers since a couple of years
and there seems no limit to the fun.
as it happens i had the idea of building a front-wheel-driven bike. that
was when i started to research the net and it took not too long to
stumble over the fantastic "python", it`s constructeur and the (growing)
bunch of enthusiasts. needless to say i felt rather dumbstruck by a
design that minimalistic, that coool and, worse of all, so out-of-reach
of my own imagination, but...  i managed to get on my feet again,
recover the rest of my (humble) engeneers courage and now find myself
hooked. i need to build a python myself, just have to!

are there any galleries that show a collection of bikes and plans?

there must be quite many plans on the net, but where?

any help is warmly welcomed by me. thanks a lot in advance,
with friendly regards,
tobias gommel