[python] Re: inseam fit

  • From: Michael Rienstra <ageless@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 06:40:45 -0700

Jürgen,

Thank you!!!

Michael

PS: Sorry, one question: For the BB-FWA measurements, FWA is the front wheel axle, as opposed to the point FWaP as described on the Python construction page? It looks like that from the picture of p4 with measurements that you sent, but I just wanted to be sure. Thanks again!

PPS: Er, make that "Sorry, two questions:". P4 appears to have 170 mm cranks, so:
BB-EOS + crank length - Maja's inseam =
635 mm + 170 mm - 725 mm = 80 mm
Is that right? Sorry for all the questions, I never know when to stop redesigning and just build... But I guess I have until Saturday to redesign! :-)