[python] Re: idea

  • From: "Greg Kolodziejzyk" <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 11:50:55 -0700

Like the attached image - but I supose you could make one pivot down low
like the Python - not sure how to control the steering between the two
or to lock-out one or the other, etc...

gk

WILL HE MAKE IT???

Follow Greg's progress as he builds a
human powered vehicle to break the trans
Canada cycling speed record of 13 days.
http://www.adventuresofgreg.com/hpventry.html