[python] Re: how to deform front fork?

  • From: "Koen Van de Kerckhove" <nestofdragons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:02:53 +0000

Sorry guys,

no more need to reply. I couldn't wait for a answer. I just cutt the tubes in halves and one part did spring a bit open. The other side I did hit with a hammer did it bend open. Then I did weld them at the middle so they still could be opened further. I placed two tubes on the ground between them. The tubes where square and the tips did touch each other on the ground. I simply used force to split the tubes apart and the tubes of the front fork did open further.

OK, probably is chinese to you all. I will place the pictures of prototype 07 (alais Python 2) on my site this week.

Keep that brain spawning wings,

Koen