[python] Re: gyro forces

  • From: Mark Garvey <lazybee45@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:03:57 -0500

Well, you couldn't COAST for instance! I have actually ridden one of these
and they are surprisingly stable! a HOOT to ride! but there are some little
oddities about them that make life much more difficult! Mount/dismount is
somewhat problematic. dismount CAN come a bit suddenly sometimes but they
are interesting
mark

--
Buy the book "Passing Gas" a series of essays on human power.
$5 + $1 shipping send reply e-mail

Post message: IowaVelomobiles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: IowaVelomobiles-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx