[python] Re: getting a gauge

  • From: Peter Davis <peterbdavis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 10:15:39 -0700

I spoke to my brother, and he spoke to his doctor, and they decided that a
dual power bike (feet and hands) would be more advantageous then one or the
other. So i am back at square one. I think no matter what i would rather
build then buy. As i am good with my hands, and i think he would appreciate
it more knowing that "it was built for him" not purchased like many other
things. i have a rough sketch in my head that i will post a bit later not a
python per say but definitely python inspired.

Peter B. Davis
Ferndale WA

The best way out is always through.
 - Robert Frost

The keenest sorrow is to recognize ourselves as the sole cause of all our
adversities.
 - Sophocles