[python] Re: freecad

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 19:38:30 +0200

Hej Pasi,

I already thought of Lennarts Pajton when I saw your drawing.

Here in this list we have talked about zillions of steering pivot
solutions but your "rudder lashing" pivot is truly unique and new,
but sounds very promising.

The folding python I want to build also has two parallel frame
tubes like yours. But I don't have the triangulation framework
and instead rely on a cantilever construction for the sake of
ground clearance, storage room and a "clean line".

Keep us informed,