[python] Re: freecad

  • From: Henry Thomas <whpthomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 13:08:39 +1000

Hi all

Have you guys tried Juice. It used the open dynamics engine, and for simulations it doesn't d a bad job. I have been using it for quite some time now. Its free and you can download it here,
http://www.natew.com/juice

Frank Bokhorst has an HPV help page for Juice here,

http://wwwserver1.psy.uct.ac.za/juice/juice.html

He has done a lot of experiments to calibrate it for accuracy and to understand its limitations.

It not a CAD program, but for visualizing vehicle dynamics, particularly tilting trikes (my interest), it has been an invaluable tool.

-h