[python] frame-shape frontpart from pivot to fronthub

  • From: "Dennis Budding" <dennis-budding@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:29:19 +0200

I don't know if there has been already a discussion about the next question, if
so please tell me where I can find it

again about small wheels
In the python project survey I can see that the  Monty/ Ghislain/ Borm/Dirk
bikes all have a horizontal tube between steeringpivot and frontwheelhub where
the Nobuo and  Gavin Katts bike have the connecting tube from pivot to the
fronthub under an angle. is it just a matter of groundclearence or does this
angle influence the steeringbehaviour. I'd think when under an angle the seat
rise when making a turn is greater so also the selfcentering effect should be
greater.
but I don't ride a python yet so I can't tell. still only 15.000 km on a flevo

Dennis

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog!