[python] frame jig

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Python Malinglist" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:01:49 +0100

Hello folks,

by request I uploaded a picture of the frame jig that I used
for my PX constructions:

http://www.python.tieflieger.net/pics/frame%20jig.jpg

I did not use it for my previous pythons but now I would
strongly recommend such a device because it saves a lot
of time, nerves and in the end allows more exact
building than just lining everything up by eye accuracy.

BTW this jig has some historical value. Sergio Gomez
build his first ZOX recumbents with it. I only had to add
the second arm for the rear dropout (that´s where I got
my zinc poisoning from ;-)

PS: Springtime has finally started here :-)