[python] faired Python/Spezi 09

  • From: "Jérémy Hanon" <J_HANON@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:23:27 +0200

Hello out there,
my name is Jérémy and i live near Frankfurt am Main in Germany.
I read that some of you had the plan to build a faired Python, does  anybody
have realised this?
Will there be some Pythonauts at the Spezi 09?,-or is there a Pythonaut from my
region out there who can take a look on my Python? I would like to know if it
is rideable (I think it is for less 100meters....my current record ;) )
It is only a Prototype and i would be very thankfull for further information to
optimate it.

Jérémy Hanon
--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss
für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a