[python] Re: faired Python

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:56:27 +0200

Hello Rhisiart and Jérémy,

are you talking of a faired two- or three wheeler?

The first one will not work at all and a faired python trike is also not the best idea, because the fairing cannot be hinged to the moving front part. Better not to waste time and material on this ...

Cheers,
Jürgen.

I said it once, and I won't get tired to say it again:

On 31.03.2009 21:23, Jérémy Hanon wrote:
Hello out there, my name is Jérémy and i live near Frankfurt am Main
in Germany. I read that some of you had the plan to build a faired
Python, does  anybody have realised this? Will there be some
Pythonauts at the Spezi 09?,-or is there a Pythonaut from my region
out there who can take a look on my Python? I would like to know if
it is rideable (I think it is for less 100meters....my current record
;) ) It is only a Prototype and i would be very thankfull for further
information to optimate it.

Jérémy Hanon