[python] Re: enhancement page?

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:29:23 +0200

On May 27, 2005, at 19:02, Hillel Seltzer wrote:

The holder is made from half a steel ball pen and a neodym magnet with a hole in it. A 2 mm bolt and a nut holds them together.

http://www.liggcykel.se/montyincense.jpg

That's great! The perfect way to combat the lovely aroma of cycling at tailpipe level in traffic. Fight fire with fire. What must people be thinking seeing smoke coming out of the front of the bike? I do not want to know what would happen if that holder came loose or the incense stick blew out while riding.

Yesterday I encountered an unforeseen peril: ashes blew into my eyes.

olaf

---Hillel