[python] Re: enhancement page?

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 22:28:51 +0200

You'll be the first man riding a bike to nirvana.

olaf

On May 27, 2005, at 21:28, Daryl Bender wrote:

Gee that looks pretty close to my idea of putting a barb fitting in the rear fork with some rubber hose, filling the frame with water and putting a screen in the bottom of the front derailleur tube making the worlds first ride-able hookah.

What do you mean "stop pedaling I fell down 2 minutes ago"?!?

Cheers
Daryl - seriously, saying no! Not after the skydiving with the beer keg backpack fiasco of '86