[python] Re: enhancement page?

  • From: "Daryl Bender" <darylb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:28:37 -0400

Gee that looks pretty close to my idea of putting a barb fitting in the rear
fork with some rubber hose, filling the frame with water and putting a
screen in the bottom of the front derailleur tube making the worlds first
ride-able hookah.

What do you mean "stop pedaling I fell down 2 minutes ago"?!?

Cheers
Daryl - seriously, saying no! Not after the skydiving with the beer keg
backpack fiasco of '86