[python] Re: enhancement page?

  • From: "Hillel Seltzer" <hseltzer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 13:02:49 -0400

> The holder is made from half a steel ball pen and a neodym magnet
> with a hole in it. A 2 mm bolt and a nut holds them together.
>
> http://www.liggcykel.se/montyincense.jpg

That's great!  The perfect way to combat the lovely aroma of
cycling at tailpipe level in traffic.  Fight fire with fire.
What must people be thinking seeing smoke coming out of the
front of the bike?  I do not want to know what would happen
if that holder came loose or the incense stick blew out while riding.

---Hillel