[python] Re: electric python

  • From: Lutz Wittgenstein <lutzWittgenstein@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 10:46:41 +0100

> What is it about bikes and old men? I noticed it first when I was a
> kid. Old fellows on bikes who seemed lean and fit despite being -- to
> my boy's eye -- pretty ancient. It's as if biking is the magic
> formula to keep us going into late old age.

Hi Rhisiart,

I think it's the other way round: those who are fit in their bodies and minds,
who have a positive mental attitude to beeing in motion, to be outside or even
camping, those like biking and of course biking helps them to stay fit. The
couch-potatoes prefere the car (is the couchwheel, the babelfish - word for
liegerad, the first step to become lazy?)

let's go on biking and hope for a good seniority

Lutz