[python] Re: eight

  • From: "Marc Huebner" <marchuebner@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 12:30:50 +0100 (MET)

> Now that is amazing. Never saw a non center-steered
> experienced rider taming the python that fast.

I don't know if it's just the rider, because my girlfriend makes also very
fast progress. with about 1 hour training she is doing very good:

www.all4-pcb.com/styles/dynastyles/test_2.avi

Perhaps I have something different in my construction that makes it easier
to learn it. Maybe because I have no suspension?!?

> If you agree, I can host your vid on my site.

That would be great, because I don't think that I'm allowed to put private
things on the company's server. And on my normal homepage it's not possible
to upload files as big as this.

greets

Marc

--
Marc Hübner
Keltenweg 1

Geschenkt: 3 Monate GMX ProMail + 3 Top-Spielfilme auf DVD
++ Jetzt kostenlos testen http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail ++