[python] Re: do handlebars improve security?

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 12:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marek,

I am using a handle bar temporarily to mount the brake lever and shifter
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdIR8jIdR5g, and find that it's counter
intuitive like RayS had mentioned.  There is more security in braking, so it's
more important to have good handle on the brake level somehow...

Vi

-------

http://www.rjs.org/gallery/python_2.jpg
it is absolutely unridable; the arm and hip forces are exactly opposite.
In retrospect, I thought that a linked bar (opposite steerer) might therefore
be useable, but changing the pivot angle to 65 made all the difference.

Ray