[python] Re: distance between steering axis and backrest

  • From: Steffen Risse <big.skangster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 22:44:08 +0200

Hello Jürgen,
The grey blocks are aluminium blocks to raise the seat for test sitting as
it isn't already fixed. Also the pivot  bolt needs a fixture. I used
kegelrollenlager. It's Not easy to bend the bike with My lower body. The
good thing now is, that I can't fall with a trike.
Hopefully it works this time.

Best regards,
Steffen