[python] dismantle Nexus Inter-8 Hub

  • From: Gerald <bepb@xxxxxx>
  • To: Python <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 20:11:22 +0100

Hi All,
well this is not actually a pure python topic - but it is about Python Lowracer front wheel :-).

The Nexus Inter-8 Hub I use for my 20" Python freewheel in gear 1 to 5, gear 6 - 8 work OK. The coaster break work in all gears. The adjustment of the pulley is checked and seems to work OK.

Any suggestions?

I actually fear that the internals of the hub might be broken - anybody knows were to find a guide how to dismantle and repair the hub?
Is this possible at all or is it just gone?

BR
Gerald