[python] Re: design italiano

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:11:25 +0100

Nothing can hide from Jürgens watchful eyes! ;-)

Just a brief look into the logfile of my site, and I know if there is something new ;-)

There has not been happening much on the python2 building front, as I
have been more than busy with other stuff: I just now moved to another
city (Odense, Denmark), lots and lots of work, and ... there is a
baby-dirk/marianne on its way!

Odense is 170 km from Kopenhagen. So no more Kvisten and out of reach for the swedish folks. But now you are closer to Germany. Can one cross the Middelfart bridge by bike?

I wonder what will be the first bike for your child ;-)

All the best for you and your growing family,