[python] Re: carbhyton

  • From: Ronald Hongsermeier <ronwhongsermeier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 23:27:51 +0200

jmages@xxxxxx wrote:

Are you sure it is a good idea to work with epoxy in a closed room?
A good info source is alwys R&G and their forums.

Ok then, to hell with epoxy. I was not aware of the big risk of skin allergy - I already have chronic urticaria giving me enough trouble.

I once met a master craftsman (a bowmaker) who made his upright bike frame of layered wood. The frame looked even better than a CF frame and the tail suspension was realised directly by the flexing wood. Total weight was around 10 kg.

Don?t you have lots of wood in Sweden? And isn?t wood also a kind of
fibre-reinforced composite material?