[python] Re: bottom bracket in the pivot keeps unwinding

  • From: Dirk Bonné <dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2010 22:42:18 +0200

Hej Sten,

It is good to hear I am not the only one. I'll have to check if there is
a tolerance on the BB, although that doesn't worry me. Tolerance doesn't
matter for the riding experience.

Tacking the shell seems a little crude. I'll try clamping it down using
a bolt and large washer, having the washer pushing on the shell, keeping
it im place. Something like that anyway

regards, Dirk