[python] Re: bottom bracket in the pivot keeps unwinding

  • From: "S. Albracht" <s.albracht@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2010 22:10:56 +0200

Hi Dirk,

Your Priviot becomes lose becaurse is has become an oval (by external forces during the absorbation of the bumps in the roads). when the bike is strait there is probably a noticable clearance. but is wil be less or even gone when the bike is held in a left or right corner.

This is the cours that the shell is unwinding itself during left-cornering. If you have plenty of hight you can built in a profesional bearing as used on mounten bikes. I did not have this, but leurned to live with it. You can give it a tack weld, but the clearens will stay.

Sorry for the bad English,

Regards,

Sten

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dirk Bonné" <dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx>