[python] Re: amazing grace i can ride

  • From: juermaier@xxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2004 10:44:07 +0200

Hi Dirk,

the triangle behind the pivot is not neccesary ( I think), because the
weight of the body is translated into the pivot and into the
reinforcement tubes in front of the rear wheel. There is the bending
force.

The points:   wheelhub - Pivot upper - Pivot lower   is a triangle, the
little tubes betwen upper and lower tubes are just to reinforce the bike.
First I planned to build extra tubes. With the next python I want to build
I even want to leave out two front tubes.

I ride on bumpy roads also and until now the frame is strong enough.

I will rebuild the seat a little bit. The piece of wood is for no use. I am
just hanging between the front and the back suspension. I will change it
this week, then I will send a photo. (easier than to explain) It will be
similar to a beach chair.

Jürgen M.