[python] a simple jig

  • From: Dirk Bonné <dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 22:55:22 +0200

Rhisiart Gwilym wrote:
> One point worth offering to anyone contemplating a first build: even
> if you think you'll only build one (and probably you won't; you'll get
> the bug) it's worth taking the time to build a jig.
This does not take necesarily a long time to do. See attached photo for
the grid I have used for the front part of my new bike.

It is just a some board. On the right underground it is completely flat.
You can just draw on it and you can project the drawn lines up in the
air using a square. In combination with a (precise) bench drill  you get
a long way.

Dirk

JPEG image