[python] Re: a newborn

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 20:20:12 +0200

Hello Gavin,

Well my new trike is now old and the rust has taken its toll on her.

too bad - I always loved your trike construction. Didn't expect that
much rain in SA.

I have attached a photo of the new trailer that I will be using for my new trike rear end. It is made of fibre glass. 1000mm long, 500mm wide, and +/- 350mm deep. It weighs 8kg, and will have 20" wheels all
round.

Thanks for the picture. Looks sleek and futuristic. Anticipating pictures with the finished bike-trailer combination. Do you still ride the bike version?