[python] a new one from France !!

  • From: pitchouline69@xxxxxxxx
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 16:00:52 +0200 (CEST)

Hello, my name is Olivier, from France ( Lyon ). I'm new. Sorry for my english
but i'll try to write without a lot of faults.

Since a few months, i saw this site and i decided to built a Python, i study on
plans, materials, i saw a lot of built pictures, the different Python, some
movies.....and i say : ' It's just fun this Python....i want one " , so, i
began to collect all what i need to built MY Python, and it starts last week, i
just begin, but i'm happy !!

I have a recumbent yet, a M5 SP 451, for speed it's great, but i want an other
bike to go with my wife.

I'll try to put some pictures sometimes. If i have any questions, i know that
we have some professionnals here.

Bye, read you soon. ( I hope that you'll understand me )