[python] Wooden Python

  • From: Koen Van de Kerckhove <nestofdragons@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Freelists Python <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 00:37:52 +0100

Hallo,

a student of me choose the workshop wood. Now he wants to build a recumbent bike in wood. I have seen several recumbent in wood, but ... the Python would be a very quick result. I plan to place a wooden frame and maybe ... maybe make the rear fork in wood too. Not sure if it will be able to make the front fork ini wood too. Hmmm... maybe if we laminated. Hmmm ... already designing the bike in my head. Surely will become a nice thing to see.

Keep that brain spawning wings,

Koen