[python] Wiki Revival

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 10:55:58 +0100

I recently rediscovered that we have a nice wiki - Special thanks to Marek and Dirk for providing this!

Now, after some spam-cleanout, the wiki is cleared for further use and Kurt has already made a good start with his project:

http://en.openbike.org/wiki/Kauai_Python

I would like to encourage you to share your projects and experiences in this wiki. It is more organized than the mailinglist and offers better picture storage and layout choices.