[python] Re: Why a Tadpole? - Greg's trike

  • From: "dirk@xxxxxxxxxx" <dirk@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:30:57 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Marek,

if i understand his design correctly, it is a lean-stear combination, so your
are always doing both at the same time. Makes things much simpler to build, but
you end up with having only one choice of suitable leaning factor, given a
certain speed and curve radius.

greetings,
DirkS

"bnmm@xxxxxxx" <bnmm@xxxxxxx> hat am 11. September 2011 um 19:54 geschrieben: