[python] Re: Walking Python upright

  • From: Olaf Johansson <noll@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 18:42:30 +0200

30 maj 2012 kl. 18:20 skrev Jaculus:

> Under such circumstances my bike and a really large bag transform as
> by magic into this huge piece of luggage, which of course is no bike.
>
> 2012/5/30 Dirk Bonné <dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx>:
>> If the height is only 120cm then just remove the front wheel, then it should
>> about 30x70x100.I think they'd be splitting hairs if the train management
>> would bar you from entering the train.
>>
>> Not totally unrelated: In Sweden you care not allowed to transport bikes on
>> the train. Folder solutions like your bike become important when confronted
>> with such bad service.

Hi everybody! Sweden here. Our train service is no doubt bad when it comes to
multimodal transports. But it is not true that bicycles are not welcome on any
trains. We are talking about the rapid, long distance services. There are
slower trains and there are regional trains - they all have possibilities to
carry your bike.

Olaf