[python] Va: Re: Some News

  • From: Lipták-Pikó László <lpl@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 13:12:53 +0200

Dear Rick!

I say thank you for the words of appreciation, but the beauty not enough. I do
not know it at the bicycles true it than at the airplanes, that the one that is
flying beautiful one it good. I am pythonauta studying only yet!
The frame is not painted until the today's day (only sand blown) because of
that, that if it would be necessary to make changes in him let me not make the
paint burn down then from him. I like him in this manner!

The plan of the next machine is in the one being born already in exchange of
me, may be because of this, that I look for a host for the reptile on the end
of the year. (you are only for the frame)

Best regards,

László Lipták-Pikó