[python] VOILA: next Python finished

  • From: Stephan Schöling <stephan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 17:38:33 +0100

*OK,*
i´d better say nearly finished, because of some things are still to do.
But its _*ready to ride !*_

The Bike has a *Z-Frame*, the front ant the rear part have the same angle.
The Frame is separable at the SBB by unscrewing 4 little screws.
There is no suspension.
The Wheels are both 26", with 55-559 MTB-Tyres.
I have fitted V-Brakes and 3x7 Gears.

You can see it on the attached Picture or visit my project pages:
http://www.schoeling.net/python.html

*At this point i´d like to thank all, who have helped me solving my problems in the construction. All individual details on the webpages of the builders were helpful, thanks for that too.*

@Juergen:
If you´d like to put this python to your project-survey, i´d suggest to wait till the last work is done. Also I didn´t do the terminal measurements of all the Frame -Geometry related things ;-)
I hope to find time next week.

Greetings,
Stephan

JPEG image