[python] Re: Tubing/welding

  • From: "Eduardo L P Jr" <edulpj@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:58:05 -0300

Hi Bjorn!

Here in Brazil, the thinest square tubing is 20 mm wide, because this kind of
tube is made by bending a plain steel blade and welding ("sewing") to form a
square/rectangular tube. 10 mm wide tubes are made by extrusion, i.e., they
don't have the joining weld.

I've used 30 x 20 x 0.9 mm, because it is lighter than the 1.5 thick.

[]'s Eduardo

Ypê Bike: http://www.ypebike.cjb.net/
Ypê Mono: http://www.ype.unicyclist.com/